Subscribing to an annual membership with KCA is subscribing to the bigger cause of advancing the knowledge exchange profession within Australasia. Member fees are what sustain KCA’s operational costs, and enable us to provide our current service offering and develop new offerings in the future.
The support and participation of our members is the lifeblood of KCA; we are an association run by members for members, and your involvement is what gives us purpose. Getting on board with KCA initiatives and events helps to make us all better at our role as knowledge exchange professionals; sharing and growing together is what helps to define, grow and establish this as an acknowledged profession. Membership is your commitment to the next generation of knowledge exchange professionals, and the wider community.
KCA is the relational side of the knowledge transfer profession within Australasia in that it links you into the wider innovation ecosystem. The great thing about being a member is that you are supporting the local knowledge exchange cooperative, and initiatives that are being executed tailored to meet the needs of the local market.
Other reasons to join:
- Members get discounts on all KCA events, and we have a standing reciprocal agreement with our international counterparts ASTP and Praxis Unico so you get discounts at all of their events as well.
- Only KCA enables you to network with the top tier knowledge transfer professionals in the Australasian region.
- Only KCA provides aid unique and specific to local market needs and issues. Be part of a greater network working towards deriving the best possible outcomes from public sector research.
- As a member, you can share your experiences with other members: train the next generation of professionals coming through the ranks, and learn invaluable insights from other professionals to enhance your own knowledge and skill set.
- Gain access to comprehensive, reputable training resources, and a support network who can relate to and inspire you to be your very best.